The Employer Partnership Scheme has been designed to provide the opportunity for our Employers to upskill their workforce through improving their maths and English skills, in addition to giving those employees where English is not their first language a chance to improve their English skills through our ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) provision.
Why be involved in the Scheme?
- To set yourself apart as an employer of choice
- The opportunity to invest in your employees and the wider community
- To improve productivity, internal communications and employee retention
- Facilitating self-driven learning
- Making employees more culturally aware and sensitive to diversity
- Making learning part of the workflow
- Promoting team integration inside and outside work
- Enhancing job satisfaction
- Developing the skills of your employees
For more information